Coconut milk paired with mango makes an extra smooth and delicious pudding. Creating the perfect ending to any meal.
- 1 ripe mango
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp plus 1 tsp cornstarch
- Pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- (Optional) Toasted flaked coconut, extra chopped mango
- Peel and chop mango into small cubes.
- Reserve 1 cup and set aside.
- Use any remaining mango to eat or to garnish pudding.
- Combine sugar, cornstarch and salt in a medium non-aluminum sauce pan.
- Add eggs and Coconut Milk and beat until well mixed.
- Cook over a medium heat, whisking constantly until pudding thickens.
- If lumps start to form, turn heat to low, and whisk vigorously until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Gently mix reserved mango into pudding.
- Pour into small custard cups or decorative bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate until cool.
- Option: Decorate with toasted coconut or extra mango before serving.
- Yield: 4 - ¾ cup servings
- Time: 20 minutes