This is another old holiday family favorite.The cookie is rich, flavorful and chewy. I got the recipe from my mother. She got it from her mother, and now I give it to you. I hope you enjoy.
- 2 cups chopped English Walnuts
- 1 cup chopped Pitted Dates
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 cups shredded Coconut
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Combine the following ingredients:
- Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Coconut
- Form a bit of the mixture into a 1" by ½" log.
- Roll the log in the remaining coconut.
- Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes