- 1 whole (about 3 pound) chicken, cut in half
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 Teaspoon white pepper
- 1 Teaspoons minced cilantro
- 2 Tablespoon cognac, whiskey, or rice cooking wine
- 2 Tablespoon coconut milk
- 1 Teaspoons fish sauce (nam pla)
- 1 Teaspoon chopped fresh ginger
- 2 Tablespoon soy sauce
- Rub the entire chicken with the marinade ingredients .
- Marinade the chicken for at least 15 minutes.
- Bake at 350 F for 45 minutes
- Then broil or grill for 10 minutes until done.
- Cut into smaller pieces before serving.
Serve with Sticky Rice